« Home | I Love a Good, Rainy DayHere is something that you... » | A Peek Inside (My Moleskine, that is)So..... this ... » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Computer Woes

Not happy... not happy!

My computer is causing me fits- shutting down without warning in the middle of working, and I have lost files and work while this has been happening. I have to get it in for service, and luckily, it is still under the extended manufacturer's warranty, but it will mean (alas) no computering for about five days while I send it away for them to work on it.

I guess I should be happy that I still have it under warranty, but I will be incommunicado until I get it back. I am trying to decide whether I should mail it out Friday or Monday. I might wait until Monday, so that I can try to do the WDE this coming weekend.

I guess I should take care of this before it dies for good!!

Found your site through your post in the wc forum of WC! So enjoyed the trip through your Moleskine! I tried wc, gouache and colored pencils before settling on wc pencils. I use a waterbrush in the Moleskine and it works out well. I haven't had any trouble with bigger washes using the waterbrush, probably because I can control the amount of water better.

Hope you get your computer problems fixed soon. I'll be back!

Pat

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lori
  • From Florida, United States
  • I am an artist and teacher who enjoys doing things that bring enjoyment and meaning to my life. My two main interests are dogs and art/creativity. I love to share my passion for these with others.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates